Our Sexual Health Practitioners are here to offer a range of support, interventions and dedicated free and confidential advice on any sexual health issues to those aged 16 and over living in Blackpool.
- Specialist support to anyone 16 and over living with or affected by HIV
- A bespoke Sex Workers Outreach and Support Service for anyone working in the industry.
- LGBTQ+ Community Development
- Social and Support Groups for LGBTQ+ individuals and communities.
- Sexual health community outreach including condom distribution and harm reduction events
- STI screening & Specialist Sexual Health Screening Clinics
- Community based Hep C and 60 second rapid HIV testing for those most at risk.
- Chlamydia testing kits for under 25s
- A free postal condom distribution scheme
Who can refer us?
Anyone – schools, police, GPs, community services, parents, hospitals, etc. as well as yourself.
How to refer to us