Young Person's Substance Misuse Service
- The Hub is for anyone under the age of 25 who has an issue with drugs and alcohol.
- You can contact us directly or ask your GP, teacher or family member to help you contact us.
- The Hub is a treatment service (including substitute prescribing) that works with young people and young adults to help them stop, reduce or control their reliance on alcohol and drugs.
- Within the team we can offer to a health assessment to support treatments programmes, blood borne virus screening and appropriate vaccinations.
- If you have a drug or alcohol issue then the hub can also help you with low level mental health needs such as anxiety and depression.
- We will also look at minimising the harm substances do to you and giving you the skills and confidence to move away from alcohol and drug dependency.
- We can see you at a variety of locations including Connect, your GP surgery, your school or your home.
Phone: 01253 476010 | E-Mail: email@example.com | or contact us on Facebook
We also have drop-in sessions every week day at Connect Young People's Centre (26 Talbot Road, Blackpool, FY1 1LF) between 1-4pm
The Hub can also put you in touch with WISH, Blackpool's sexual health wellbeing service for young people.